sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

11/2/2012

So last night I went out with Kirsten, Kimby, Nicole, and Sarah after dinner.  I wasn't feeling well, but we were going to karaoke so I couldn't turn that down.  We went to a few bars, then a pizza shop where the owners were very nice.  We hung out there and played with their dog and talked to some Spain women that were hanging out there.  Then we went to karaoke.  Unlike a lot of places here, it was all Spanish people.  Since we already stood out, we decided to sing "Party in the USA".  We were typical, stupid Americans, but it gave everyone a good laugh.  After we went up two men from.. I don't remember, somewhere in the Middle East came up to us and were like "You speaky English? I need practice! Want to learn!!"  Haha reminded me of me.  Pathetic.  After karaoke Kirsten and I left.  Went home, went to bed.  Woke up around 10:30 and went to breakfast with Kirsten.  Got a tortilla espanola bocadillo (sandwich), and then did some more shopping.  Went to el Corte Ingles, a popular department store in Spain.  Then came home, showered, and went to the park and read.  I got tired, so I laid down on the bench, in the sun, and fell asleep.  I opened my eyes to see palm trees over my head and the sun poking through.  So pretty.  Went to a cafe and read a bit more and got some fresh squeezed orange juice.  Then met up with Kirsten and planned our next trip.  It took us 3 hours but we did it!  Venice, Rome, Istanbul, and Brussels for under 300 euro!! So exciting.  Andd we'll make it back for the last two days of the Feria de Abril in Sevilla.  Exciting! Anyways, I should go to bed.. I'm going hiking in the morning. Gonna be pretty, just hope the whole hiking up a mountain in the cold thing will be worth it!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario