domingo, 11 de marzo de 2012

8/3/2012

Last night I went to sleep around 11, but couldn't fall asleep, so I took some nighttime cold medicine.  I kept waking up so groggy and in a state of confusion.  I woke up to senora telling me I had a package.  Woke up to some Reese's, Cadbury Eggs, new shoes, new scarf, and cold medicine!! I was so excited for the candy, but at this point in my day I was more excited about the cold medicine, because I needed it! Went back to sleep for a bit, woke up at 10:30 and got ready for school.  Went to teaching.  I still can't get over how cute the little kids are.  All of the 3-5 year old classes are out at recess when I get there, and even some students who aren't in my class come up and hug me.  Little Blanca ran over and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, and another little boy who's not in my class always just hangs out by my side during the last few minutes of recess and keeps giving me hugs and saying "Hellllo!!".  If little kids could behave themselves and had an attention span of more than two minutes, I would definitely teach them.  Because high school kids are definitely gonna be tough.  But anyways, we went into class.  Today I had to sit and take notes because I need to write something for my teaching class.  They played with big/little shapes again.  Then the teacher put a big and small circle on the wall, and two at a time, they had to run and hit the big/small shape with a fly swatter.  Then the teacher put four fish on the ground - two big, two small, that had magnetic strips on them.  The kids took turns using a little fishing rod to catch a fish, and the teacher would ask if it were big or small.  The kids have trouble with the word small, and usually pronounce it "malllll".  Some of the kids ask me sometimes why I speak English. One of the little girls asked me today and I said, in Spanish, because I'm from the United States.  She was like "Huh?!".    Haha I really don't know how to explain that to them.  All of the little girls are cute, but it seems that all the little boys are really difficult to deal with.  They're all trouble, every single one of them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario