miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

11/4/2012

Today had cooking class.  We went to a market and looked at all the food.  Apparently there's a market under the cetas, right next to the yogurt place.  There were dead bunnies, fur and all, in one of the showcases.  Gross.  There were also snails that entertained me for a while.  I'd never really seen them out of their shells with the little antenna things.  Pretty cool.  Then Michelle and I sat on the stairs of the cetas for a while, tanned a bit, and chatted.  Kirsten met up with us and we went to Cien Montaditos for lunch.  Cien Montaditos is a place that has cien (one hundred) montaditos (little sandwiches) to choose from.  They also have salads, beer and wine.  One Wednesdays everything is 1 euro, except the salads, which are 2 euro.  So we met up with Kirsten and went there.  I got a chorizo, ali oli, and crusted onions.  I also got a veggie one and a salad.  While we were eating Michelle asked what Bershka was.. and well, it just happens to be my favorite store here, maybe even ever.  So I had to show her!  And turned out I just happened to have brought shopping money with me.  So I bought two new dresses and a few new shirts.  Totally necessary.  Then we went to Las Rayas, the famous ice cream place in Sevilla.  I got pistachio and a chocolate hazelnut.  The combo was perfection maybe the best ice cream.. okay well not ever, I can't go that far.  It was really good though.  Came back, did homework, then went to flamenco class.  We watched a movie.  I did what I always do during movies, fall asleep.  The teacher caught me about 30 minutes in.  I fought off sleep for the last hour of class.  I went for a run after.  It's so nice running here.  I used to hate running outside but I've had to do it here since I'm not a gym member.  Maybe it's because the city is so pretty but I love it.  And I'm able to fun farther and I feel great.  After the run I met up with Kimby and Nicole at Cien Montaditos.  Just can't get enough of this place.  I got a jar of wine and a salad.  It was a great day but not very eventful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario